Publisher 2: Jowood Productions
Developer: Spike Interactive
N Amer - 08/21/2007
Intl - 09/01/2007
LifeSigns’ Producer Talks Player Immersion; Says DS
Simulator Will Have a Dramatic Storyline
“A lot of care has been taken to present the player with much more than a collection of similar operations that get progressively harder and off the wall as the game progresses.”
Lifesigns – Hospital Affairs – New Screenshots Online
In Lifesigns – Hospital Affairs you have to save lives. But you don’t always have to operate on patients right away.
DreamCatcher Games Announces LifeSigns for Nintendo DS
DreamCatcher Games today announced that it will publish LifeSigns for the Nintendo DS
JoWooD Productions Presents New Casual Line “G-Stars”
"G-Stars" stands for quality at affordable prices, easy handling and instant feelings of achievements during gaming, combined with moderate system requirements
JoWooD Announces Lifesigns: Hospital Affairs for Nintendo DS
In Lifesigns for Nintendo DS it’s up to you if you save lives, each second is important – the emergency room is waiting for you
It's a matter of life and death in this unique and exciting adventure game. You must strive to become a top-notch intern at one of the country’s best hospitals. As though you were a real doctor, you will be continuously confronted with medical emergencies and personnel issues that require your immediate attention. Communicate and interact with patients, nurses and other doctors in this dramatic medical simulation game where you are the doctor on call!
- Experience medical drama in this innovative and exciting adventure game – feel the adrenaline rush of dealing with non-stop medical emergencies as you live the life of a young, motivated doctor!
- Interact and communicate with staff and patients that you meet throughout the game – review and discuss patients’ medical records, ask questions as you diagnose patients’ problems and resolve volatile personal conflicts before they boil over!
- Find out what it is really like to juggle your personal affairs with the demanding lifestyle of a medical intern!
- Examine, diagnose and operate on patients using the unique stylus and touch-screen features of the Nintendo DS to perform actual medical techniques and use medical instruments - take auscultation, pulse rates, incisions, sutures and many more!
- Play many mini-games as the story unfolds!