N Amer - 07/17/2007
Intl - 06/26/2007
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 PC - In Stores Now
Launch Trailer Released!
AGEIA’s PhysX Brings New Physical Realism to Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy's GRAW
AGEIA Previews Exclusive PhysX-Enabled Content at Maximum PC Showdown LAN 2007
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 PC Multiplayer Demo Coming
Out June 7th
Once again being developed from the ground up by GRIN, the PC version of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is being developed specifically for the PC and PC gamers
GRAW 2 PC Closed Multiplayer Beta Signup Coming Soon
Ubisoft today announces that registration for the closed multiplayer beta for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 on PC will begin in early April 2007
GRAW 2 Video Developer Diary 4: "Multiplayer” Available Now
These videos offer an exclusive window into the behind the scenes development, design, and revolutionary features found in GRAW 2 as told directly from the people making it happen
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 builds off of the events in the first game and places gamers in control of the U.S. military's elite fighting unit, the Ghosts. In the year 2014, the rising conflict between Mexican loyalists and insurgent rebel forces has thrown Mexico into full-scale civil war. Under the command of Captain Scott Mitchell, the Ghosts are called upon to face an imminent threat to the United States. The fate of two countries now lies in the hands of the Ghosts as they fend off an attack on U.S. soil. Equipped with the most cutting-edge weaponry and technology, the Ghosts must battle on both sides of the border to neutralize the escalating rebel threat.
- Groundbreaking Visual Experience: The war zone in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter comes to life as you navigate through trash-strewn streets and pick off enemies from behind bomb-scarred structures. The cutting-edge physics and particle systems will show you some of the most intense and realistic explosions, smoke, and environment destruction ever seen in a video game. Dynamic lighting and shadows will morph as real-time day/night cycles and a constantly changing weather system require you to adjust to the changing conditions on the fly.
- All-New Battlegrounds: For the first time ever, the Ghosts will defend U.S. soil from a cross-border attack, taking the fight to all-new locations. The Ghosts will battle enemies in mountain terrains, barren deserts and even on their home turf in El Paso, Texas. Each environment presents its own benefits and challenges and will call for fresh tactical approaches.
- Vastly Improved Artificial Intelligence (AI): Watch your back as rebels send their own team members to flank your position or gain vantage points by utilizing vertical gameplay to pick you off from the rooftops above. Improved squad-mate AI will now feed you more of the information you need with descriptive commands like "enemy spotted behind red truck ahead.”
- Improved Cross-Com: The revolutionary new Cross-Com 2.0 will give the player more information than ever before. You will be able to see what your friendly forces see in the top left display and the click of a button will expand that to full-screen view for a clearer and more precise picture. This will give you a more comprehensive view of the entire battlefield. The new Full Command View will allow unprecedented precision in developing and issuing tactical plans on the battlefield.
- Expanded Support: Command lethal air strikes with jet fighters, gain mobile cover for otherwise impassable situations and replenish armaments on the battlefield using an unmanned artillery MULE. Players can now heal their team on the battlefield, including squad leader Scott Mitchell, with an all-new Medic class of soldier.
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 2 GHz Pentium® IV or equivalent (2.8 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 1024 MB
- Video Card: DirectX® 9-compliant Shader 2.0 card
- with 128 MB of VRAM (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9-compliant sound card (PC audio solution containing Dolby® Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included on disc)
- CD-ROM: 12x or faster CD-ROM or 2x or faster DVD-ROM
- Hard Drive Space: 5 GB
- Multiplay: 64 Kbps upstream or faster broadband connection
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release NVIDIA® GeForce" 6/7 families ATI® Radeon® 9600-9800/X families