Publisher: Strategy First
Publisher 2: G2 Games
Developer: Gameyus Interactive
Intl - 05/25/2007
N Amer - 07/17/2007
Enemy Engaged 2 is Now Available for Pre-Order
Pre-Order Your Copy For a Chance to Win a X52 Flight Control Joystick or Pro Flight Rudder Pedals System
G2 Confirms UK Launch Date for Enemy Engaged 2 as May 25th
Having recently gone gold, the game is currently in manufacture and will be hitting stores before the end of the month
EECH 2: Details Revealed and Official Site Launched
G2 Games have today released new details about Enemy Engaged 2 - sequel to the best selling chopper classic - Enemy Engaged: RAH-66 Comanche Versus Ka-52 Hokum
Strategy First Signs Enemy Engaged 2
Strategy First Inc. announced the signing of the new flight sim title “Enemy Engaged 2”
Enemy Engaged 2: New Screenshots Released
EECH2.com attracts sim fans by the thousand
Enemy Engaged 2 is the sequel to the best selling chopper classic - Enemy Engaged: RAH-66 Comanche Versus Ka-52 Hokum. A game that received universal praise for its dynamic and ground breaking content that maintains a large player base even today.
Released in 2000, the original Enemy Engaged set the standard for 21st century flight sims with stunningly realistic visuals and attention to detail. Enemy Engaged 2 is set to take the series even further with new dynamic missions and a complete overhaul of the graphics and audio to bring the game up to date with the latest and best flight simulations available.
- Modern helicopter combat simulation with realistic flight physics.
- Three exciting theaters of war with two opposing campaigns each.
- Dynamic real-time battlefields. No linear mission plot or predefined unit behavior.
- Over 30,000 square kilometers of flying area over Lebanon, Taiwan and Korea.
- Diverse combat environments executed in lush 3D detail under a wide range of weather conditions.
- Over 1,200 very detailed and blue-print precise vehicles, chosen from among proven classics in actual use in armed forces around the globe.
- Use immersive voice control to command your gunner and wingman
- Graphics card with 2.0 shaders and 128 MB of RAM (such as nVidia GF5200 or ATI Radeon 9550)
AMD 1700+ or Intel 2 GHz CPU
512 MB RAM
- Graphics card with 2.0 shaders and 256 MB of RAM (such as nVidia 6800 or ATI X800)
AMD64 or Intel P4 3 GHz CPU
1 GB RAM
Reviewer: Dakota Grabowski
Review Date: 07/26/2007
Enemy Engaged 2 isn’t exactly the most engaging game for the PC