Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
N Amer - TBA
Intl - 08/24/2007
Loki's Joe Ryan delves into the mythos and game mechanics
for Cyanide's title
"Loki's mythologies and graphics are wonderful, but what really matters is the body count!"
A Magical Video Introducing The Egyptian Sorcerer And The Aztec Shaman!
Focus and Cyanide are pleased to present the final gameplay trailer for Loki
Loki "Norse Warrior" Gameplay Trailer Available Now
Focus Home Interactive and Cyanide are pleased to present the first official gameplay video for Loki.
New Teaser Trailer Showcases the Beauty of Loki
This short video gives viewers a taste of the game's gorgeous graphics engine, and showcases some of the creatures, environments and beautifully rendered bosses in the game
Introducing the Official Web Site for Loki
Cyanide are pleased to start 2007 with the official release of the Loki Web site
Loki is a pure Hack 'n Slash action- RPG in development by Cyanide studio. The game takes players on an incredible journey through four great mythologies. Loki allows the player to take-on the role of one of four heroes - a mighty Norse warrior, a fierce Greek fighter, a powerful Egyptian sorcerer or a skilled Aztec shaman. Each hero comes from a different mythological background, and during the epic adventure of the game's campaign, the player will be faced with a multitude of varied enemies. Hundreds of creatures and opponents of every kind have been created for the game, so that the player is going to have to fight their way past mythological creatures including skeletons, giant spiders, centaurs, mummies, harpies, wild animals, and a vast array of soldiers, all culminating in showdowns with formidable bosses such as the Medusa, Fenrir the wolf or Fafnir the dragon. Each boss has a particular way of fighting so the player must discover his weak points. Players will be able to collect or exchange thousands of items, including 500 unique objects, such as Thor's hammer or Achilles' armor.
- An epic adventure through four great mythologies – Aztec, Egyptian, Greek and Norse – allowing the player to live through many of the key episodes that mark these cultures (the siege of Troy, Ragnarok, etc.) and setting him in the path of the most prominent figures within each episodes (Achilles, Thor, Akhenaton,etc...).
- Choose from four different heroes with their own attributes and powers. Each hero has a vast array of spells and skills to help him in his quest.
- More than 100 beautifully detailed monsters of all shapes and sizes.
- Dare to take on mythological creatures that struck fear into the hearts of our ancestors, including Fenrir the giant wolf, the Minotaur in his labyrinth.
- Weapons, being made of two parts (loosely "handle" + "cutting edge") and from different materials, can be customized at the village forge to change characteristics. Magic runes can also multiply a weapon's wonder.
- Play the adventure with your friends as part of a group or take-on others in PvP mode inside a dedicated on-line arena or dice with death by taking-up one of the on-line challenges.
Hell-tech to publish and distribute Loki in Q2 2007, throughout Greece, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, FYROM, South Africa and Turkey.