Publisher: Oxygen Interactive
# of Players: 1-4
Intl - 08/01/2007
More Details from The King of Clubs
Take a patch of land in Nevada, a little money, a lot of imagination, and then add a whole load of balls...
Big Bubba Teases Some More...
A fun and engaging trick-based action puzzle game.
Nevada's Top Tourist Attraction To Open Its Doors This July
The sun blazes down relentlessly here in the Nevada desert.
Q&A for King of Clubs
Q&A with Bubba King (intellectual property owner) and his attorney Vincent Smith, explaining the background to Oxygen's forthcoming King of Clubs
He may not have big bucks to invest but he’s got plenty of imagination and drive. This summer, this hot and dusty corner of the USA will become Nevada’s No.1 holiday hot spot!
But y’know, you can’t be too careful. Big Bubba has had one hell of an idea for drawing those tourists and their greenbacks into his new business venture, so he’d be crazy to risk some other wheeler-dealer copying his brainchild. Therefore for now, he’s going to be uncharacteristically tight-lipped about the exact nature of Nevada’s biggest and brightest tourist attraction!
This is the setting for King of Clubs - a fun and engaging trick-based action puzzle game. The game’s distinctive vintage Americana graphics and soundtrack, along with its appealingly humorous multiplayer mode should make it one of this summer’s surprise hits. The game has 96 levels, including 10 multi-level challenges, plus bonus areas, and offers hours of game play and a host of gadgets.
- Collect, unlock, or buy rewards to complete a variety of puzzles across five themes including Egyptian, Prehistoric, Medieval, Futuristic and Tropical – each with its own quirky resident pro/boss.
- Outwit your friends or beat the pros over 96 puzzling levels – and a chance for a ‘hole in none’ on every one.
- Endless ways of completing each puzzle, King of Clubs offers enormously long-lasting playability.
- Multiple game modes and a choice of matchplay or strokeplay for up to four players
- Customise the colour, pattern and trail of your ball in the pro shop;
- “Quack packs” to personalise the sounds made by the player’s club and balls.
- On-course ‘pick up’ items to be collected to throughout each round – such as cash bags, shot savers (reduces stroke count), bonus letters & mulligan tokens (which can be used to replay a bad shot at no cost to stroke count).
- Don’t just use a standard putter and ball – try out the speed ball, flight lite ball or glue ball and give it some welly with a selection of crazy clubs including the power putter 2000, or even the guide supreme!