Buzz! Junior: RoboJam
# of Players: 1-4
Intl - Summer 2007
Buzzers Ready for Round Two...
The future of Buzz! Junior is looking bright as Buzz! Junior: RoboJam touches down on PlayStation 2 this summer in a hi-tech whirlwind of family fun
The hotly-anticipated follow-up to the wildly successful Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party, Buzz! Junior: RoboJam is a full tank of giggles that confirms Buzz! Junior as the leader of next-generation family gaming – exclusively on PlayStation 2.
A whole new galaxy of Buzz! Junior fun: buzz your way through a brave new world of teleporters, lava lakes, black holes, rusty conveyor belts and bad-tempered robot chefs.
Don’t have four players? Don’t sweat it – Buzz! Junior: RoboJam comes with all-new “SmartBot” artificial intelligence. Your PlayStation 2 will make up the numbers if you’re short. Even if you’re playing on your own, you can still enjoy the full complement of players to battle against.
It’s a sociable experience - players interact positively while tackling hilarious tasks, making Buzz! Junior: RoboJam a game that parents can feel good about buying.
And do you know what? It’s so easy even Mum and Dad can play!
- 1-4 player buzzer-bashing fun
- 25 great games with ten specially-created Team Challenges: kids will come back for more time and time again
- A brand-new world, light years away from Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - but the same awesome Buzz! Junior style of play that kids love
- Build Your Own Robot feature: players can customize the colorful boy/girl robots to suit their own personalities
- Forthcoming releases in the Buzz! Junior series make the Buzz! controllers a great investment
- Great for kids – but the adults won’t be able to resist getting involved!