Developer: From Software
N Amer - 04/03/2007
- Also available on:
Ubisoft Announces Enchanted Arms for the PlayStation 3
Fantasy Role-Playing Adventure Coming March 2007
The game takes place in a fantasy world controlled by magical technique called "Enchant." The player takes the role of Atsuma, and has a great adventure with allies. Every element of the game is outstanding: stunning graphics of “PLAYSTATION 3”, a strategic and unique battle system, touching and compelling storyline based on friendship, and attractive characters. The development team has been acclaimed and won praises on various gaming websites.
- SIXAXIS(TM) Wireless Controller Integration Provides an Immersive Experience: Use the motion-sensitive controller to harness weapons, recover your EX power meter, unlock more powerful attacks and solve puzzles.
- Master the SpeedTactics Battle System: Easy-to-navigate interface, the ability to move characters in-battle and distance-dependent attacks combine to create fast-paced, hands-on gameplay.
- More Than 500 Characters, Including 130 Unlockable Creatures You Control: Find and unlock 130 controllable creatures to use in battle as part of your team. Customize your party and learn to harness their unique abilities. Includes 30 all new creatures exclusive to the PLAYSTATION 3 system.
- Includes Both the Original Japanese and an All-New English Language Track: Choose to play the game with either Japanese or English dialogue.
- More Than 50 Hours of Epic Gameplay: Delve deeper as you meet new characters and explore over 75 environments with multiple objectives and branching missions.
- Includes More Than an Hour of Anime Cinematics and Video: Including ten minutes of all-new exclusive video.
Reviewer: Louis Bedigian
Review Date: 04/18/2007
If this sounds like a game you’ve played before, that’s probably because it is – just not in this setting, not with this structure, and not with these characters.