Developer: Totally Games
# of Players: 1-4
N Amer - 07/24/2007
- Also available on:
SEGA Ships Alien Syndrome on the Wii and PSP
Sci-Fi Shooter-RPG Introduces Revolutionary Gameplay for Up to Four Players
The Official Alien Syndrome Website Is Now Live
Visit the Website for an exclusive new Official Alien Syndrome Wii trailer
SEGA's 'Alien Syndrome' Venturing onto the Wii and PSP
Action-RPG Meets Fast-Paced Sci-Fi in an All-New Adventure
In Alien Syndrome, players will take control of the game's strong and enigmatic heroine – Earth Command Trooper Aileen Harding – and battle a variety of fearsome aliens and colossal bosses. Gamers will choose from a wide selection of character specialties and skills as they progress through an engrossing campaign, protected by many different types of armor and using a variety of melee and ranged weaponry. Players can improve their heroine's statistics and discover a huge number of powerful new abilities as they fight through infested spaceships and bizarre alien planets.
Alien Syndrome features 20 different weapons including flamethrowers, quad-barreled lasers, nanobot swarms that dissolve enemies, and incendiary grenades that shoot fire geysers from the ground. Each weapon offers advantages and disadvantages, dependent upon how it is used and the specializations players have chosen to adopt. Alien Syndrome's fast-paced combat also allows for any number of combat strategies to defeat over 100 different alien enemies at one time.
For gamers on the go, Alien Syndrome on the PSP system is Wi-Fi enabled so that up to four players can play cooperatively in various multiplayer modes.
- In-depth gameplay with 15 intricate levels and multiple side quests for 15-20 hours of action-packed adventure.
- Completely customize your character to expand in-game strategy options.
- Intense and action-packed with 110 monsters, 15 sub-bosses and five main bosses to fight using 80 weapons and hundreds of armor types and bonus items.
- Rely on your loyal droid assistant to fight alongside you and exchange or improve your weapons and armor at any time.
- Venture through the expansive sci-fi world with up to four friends wirelessly.
- The best sci-fi action-RPG gameplay available for Nintendo's Wii™ system and the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system.