Developer: Global A Entertainment
N Amer - 06/19/2007
XSEED Games Ships DUNGEON MAKER: HUNTING GROUND to Retailers Today
XSEED Games announced today that DUNGEON MAKER: HUNTING GROUND has shipped to retailers across North America
XSEED Games Announces Line-Up of Upcoming Games
Publisher's 2007 Line-Up To Include Four Exciting RPGs
An original title developed specifically for the PSP system, DUNGEON MAKER: HUNTING GROUND offers addictive game play with a simulation dungeon creation element and real-time battles hunting for monsters to collect items, gold, and to fulfill requirements to complete the various quests given by townspeople.
- Design and modify a customizable dungeon, floor-by-floor, using simple controls to quickly develop a deep and detailed dungeon.
- Strategically layout and improve your dungeon to maximize its attractiveness and lure in the most sought-after enemies to take their loot.
- Fight real-time battles wielding various melee and ranged weapons, casting magic spells, rendering special attacks, and summoning creatures to defeat the wide variety of monsters including undead creatures, orcs, and dragons.
- Enjoy the vast selection of building materials to customize your dungeon and complete quests to access the rarer items from the wide array of weapons, armors, and accessories to upgrade your warrior.
- Trade dungeons - Utilize network connectivity to trade dungeons with a friend. Show off your dungeon creation skills and explore a friend’s dungeon to see what kind of monsters and treasures lie inside.
Reviewer: Mike David
Review Date: 07/18/2007
A combination of RPG action and dungeon building simulator
Mike David - 06/12/2007
Step one: Buy tools. Step two: Build dungeon