Developer: Game Republic
N Amer - 07/31/2007
Official Website for Brave Story: New Traveler Launches
BRAVE STORY: NEW TRAVELER is scheduled to ship on July 31, 2007
XSEED Games Announces Line-Up of Upcoming Games
Publisher's 2007 Line-Up To Include Four Exciting RPGs
An original title created specifically for the PSP system and developed by Game Republic (Genji series), BRAVE STORY: NEW TRAVELER features beautifully rendered 3D graphics, an epic tale with a host of colorful supporting characters, and a traditional turn-based battle system easy for beginners to pickup and play but with enough depth and innovative features for seasoned gamers.
- A role-playing game with an epic tale, introducing unique characters with distinct personalities and leading the player through the imaginative world of Vision as he learns to become a hero.
- Traditional turn-based battle system enhanced by innovative features based on the story’s themes of friendship, courage, and growth:
- Friendship - Form bonds with party members to create new, cooperative skills.
- Courage – Use “brave power” (BP) to unleash powerful special abilities, continually refilling the gauge as you devastate the enemy.
- Growth - The hero’s main weapon will evolve as he collects the gemstones needed to meet with the Goddess of Fortune. New accessories can be forged by collecting and combining the right materials. Each character can also unlock a one-of-a-kind innate ability.
- Beautifully rendered 3D graphics with vibrant colors and a distinct visual style, highlighted by polished character and enemy movement, graphical representations of sound effects, and a unique animation for each special ability – all exceptionally well drawn and intricately textured.
- Collect special birds which you can use in mini-games or trade in for rare and precious weapons, armor, and items.
- Network with friends to trade your birds, or game-share a mini-game to have friends assist in capturing rare birds.