Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
# of Players: 1-4
N Amer - 11/20/2006
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas Xbox 360 Player's Pack Red Edition
Ubisoft today announced the release of Player's Pack Red Edition, an all-new downloadable content (DLC) package coming up for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, exclusively for the Xbox 360
Xbox LIVE Reaches 6 Million Members 4 Months Ahead of Schedule
More than 10 million Xbox 360s have hit store shelves since launch in November 2005
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas Player's Pack Red Edition Content Revealed
This premium content package will enrich and extend the original game by allowing players to continue with five more playable multiplayer maps and two new game modes
The stakes are high when the world’s most elite counter-terrorism unit enters Las Vegas, where over 36.7 million men, women and children visit each year. “Sin City,” the home of the famous Las Vegas Strip, flashy hotels, high-rolling casinos and world-famous celebrities, becomes the setting for a terrorist threat of global proportions. What happens when one of the world’s most famous cities is held hostage by terrorists?
- New leader, new team: Team Rainbow ushers in a new breed of heroes. With a new team comes added responsibility. Tactics play a major role in your team's success, as each member comes equipped with his own specialized skills
- Special order location: Experience a new level of squad-based realism as your teammates offer real-time tactical suggestions like busting through walls or hacking computers, all in a race against time to locate the heart of the terrorist cell.
- Observation and planning: Use tactical planning to maneuver through multiple-path Vegas environments, while utilizing high-tech equipment such as snake cams to strategically 'tag" terrorist targets to your teammates prior to entering a room.
- Real-time immersion: Prepare yourself for a new level of in-game immersion with real-time mission briefings, all in the midst of the most intense combat ever played.
- Advanced animations: Exerience motion-captured assault and recon techniques such as fast roping, rappelling, window entry, blind-cover fire, and more. All captured by an experienced Hollywood animation expert.
- Next-gen A.I.: Next-generation technology brings a higher level of artificial intelligence toRainbow Six. As you get past the grunts and advance closer to the center of the terrorist cell, you encounter deadlier, more skilled enemies who work together as a group to counter every move you make.
- Customizable multiplayer: Create your own multiplayer character that evolves as you play online, unlocking new equipment and achievements as you go.
Reviewer: Steven Hopper
Review Date: 12/05/2006
With intense action, beautiful graphics and polished controls, Vegas is the best Rainbow Six title yet.
Steven Hopper - 11/15/2006
Viva Las Vegas!